Sometimes the toughest part of planning something is just figuring out where to start. The Student Den will help with that.
20 Questions to ask yourself - and the Student Den will help you find the answers!
- Starting in Freshman year, what courses do I need to take to be ready for college?
- How should I plan my schedule so I'll complete them?
- Which elective courses are recommended?
- Which AP courses should I consider taking?
- When is the PSAT/NMSQT going to be given?
- How should I study for the SAT/ACT?
- When should I register for the SAT/ACT preparation courses?
- Do you have college handbooks or other guides that I can browse or borrow?
- What activities can I do at home and over the summer to get ready for college?
- What kinds of grades do different colleges require?
- Are there any college fairs at my school or nearby?
- What colleges do other kids from our community go to?
- What are the requirements or standards for the honor society?
- Can you put me in touch with recent grads who are going to the colleges on my wish list?
- Do you have any information to help me start exploring careers?
- If my colleges need a recommendation from you, how can I help you know me better, so it can be more personal?
- Are there any special scholarships or awards that I should know about now, so I can work toward them?
- How do I review my transcript as it stands now, to see if everything is as I think it should be?
- What forms do I use to apply for financial aid and where I can find them online?
- How does my school compare to others, in terms of test scores and reputation?
We have experts with years of experience to help YOU with your very unique choices.
For all of our tailored college admission assistance click here: College Navigation